Acupuncture and Chinese medicine provide a safe, effective, drug-free, and natural approach to treating infertility and enjoying a healthy pregnancy. Here are a few reasons to try acupuncture and Chinese medicine:
- An acupuncturist does not treat just symptoms and signs, but instead activates the body’s natural healing potential by treating the root causes that have lead to the problem or disease.
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine are completely natural. No drugs are ever used. In the Western treatment of infertility, undesired side effects and accumulated toxicity from invasive procedures and drug therapies may occur.
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicine can be used to strengthen, support, and balance overall health and well-being, so other fertility procedures are more effective.
- The practice of acupuncture and Chinese medicine is over 3,000 years old, and has helped millions of people become well and stay healthy.
- It works!!!
Also consider acupuncture during your pregnancy and birth. According to the World Health Organization, acupuncture has been found useful for relieving labor pain, nausea, vomiting, and significantly reducing the duration of labor. There is also strong evidence that acupuncture can help with breech birth.
Women’s health issues that Acupuncture and Chinese medicine have been effective in treating:
- Fertility (male & Female)
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- No menstrual cycle
- Heavy bleeding
- Painful menstrual cycle
- Ovarian cysts
- Breech Baby
- Labor induction in overdue pregnancies
- Uterine fibroids
- Blocked Fallopian tubes
- Hormonal imbalance
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Pregnancy & Postpartum support
- Problems with Lactation
- See Patient Testimonies